News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Liver Diseases

Question: I know elevated liver enzymes don't mean anything

Anonymous - Sun Jun 19, 2005 6:40 pm

but, if I was feeling normal, I wouldn't mind.

The body is an amazing machine, and I'm surprised I how people are well all the time.

Persistent fatigue, muscle weakness, and... post nasal drip?

I am wondering, (since I have elevated liver enzymes twice normal what ALL the possibilities could be). I know I have "student syndrome"

All the possibilities of 2x liver enzymes. (AST/ALT) 20 y/o male five five (168 cm) dx with severe allergy to dust mites. NO NO NO Etoh, supplements.

I think what was dx as Idiopathic short stature possibly related to celiac. Its not addison/cushing not overweight, thyroid OK. My grandma had celiac.

I would appreciate it if you consider my case, and give me all reasons for liver enzymes.
 pugwoman - Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:25 pm

I have recently been diagnosed with pbc. I have been having ear and neck pain, especially when I yawn...I had vertigo once a while back, but hasn't returned. have had ears checked out for infection already...could it be another autoimmune disease as I have heard it is likely to have more than one? thank you

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here