News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Colonix - do you know this product?

LFairbury - Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:07 pm

I found a product on-line called Colonix (site is http://www.drnatura.com). I want to know if this is a safe product to take. Reading the testimonials, it sounds like exactly what I need. I have battled what I think is likely Irritable Bowel Syndrome for quite some time and it has effected my body image, my sex life, everything! I am desperate to feel how these people testify on this site.

I am willing to purchase it, but want a doctor's opinion on if this is safe.
 holisticnurse - Fri Aug 19, 2005 5:59 am

Colonix is a very safe product. It is also extremely effective. I use it myself and suggest that my clients use this product. Many of my clients with your problems have done very well with Colonix.

Please let me know of any other questions you have on this product :D

I am an advanced practice nurse.
 Mrmonkey - Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:07 am

Two of my friends and I decided to give the Colonix Program a try and see if it works.

We've been on the program for almost two weeks and have had some success with it thus far. I've got the pictures to prove it! They are not for people with weak stomachs.

I've had colonics before, but I believe this has been more effective.

If you're interested, I'm documenting the entire colon cleanse experience be it good or bad on my site.

P.S. We are not affiliated with Colonix in any way.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here