News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Constant Stomach Pain

peachy - Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:54 am

For weeks now, my stomach has been hurting. It grumbles, eating doesn't help, antacids don't help, tylonel helped for a little while, but now, nothing helps. Sometimes it is a burning pain, sometimes it is a sharp pain, sometimes it is this (rather hard to explain) empty nauseating feeling. Sometimes I can't eat because I am so nauseated. It hurts all over. Sometimes down in the very low part of my stomach, in my hips, sometimes in my upper stomach, frequently on my right side, sometimes on the left, under my ribs, and anywhere in the middle. I frequently have bowl movements throughout the day. I would normally associate some of these pains with my period, but they have been happaning for a long time, almost a month constnatly. I am miserable and don't know what else to do. Please, can you give me a suggestion?

Also, I have developed a sore throat over the past few days
 GodChaser - Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:31 pm

i have had basicly the same symptoms you have except for four months. i have had multiple tests done; blood work, upper gi, gall ultra sound. the doctors don't know whats wrong they have put me on medicine for stomach acid previcid first then nexium. have you seen your drs, what have they said. im just as lost as you are but now you will have moral support :) let me know if u find anything out.
God Bless

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here