Question: slight stomach pains

Bella51503 - Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:03 pm

yes, hi, my name is sarah and i am 17 yrs. old. I just gave birth to my daughter May 2003, by Cesearean section. I was on the mini pill Camila birth control because i could nt take the regular because i was breastfeeding., I took the pill from july to Oct 18 03. I started to feel dizzy, and sick and not myself when i was on it for like 3 months. So i stopped taking it to see if it was the pill that was making me feel that way. After 2 days without it i could tell the difference i felt 10X's more energy and i felt like myself again. I spotted a quarter size amount of bloodr Nov. 8(AM time) I felt like i was going to start my period, which was a wierd feeling because i had not had a period for 14.5 months. but i didnt bleed anymore after that at all and still havent. Nov.8(PM time) i had sex unprotected but my boyfriend did not ejaculate sperm, the blood that i found in my underwear AM time 11/11/03 was a brownish color though not blood red. Now it is Nov.13 and i started feeling light light kind of like a pulse feeling , sporadic,ometimes can be slightly painful in my upper stomach area, lower stomach area and just around my stomach . I am just wondering if maybe it is my hormones coming back to normal, maybe my nerves, or i have no clue what i can be. maybe due to my Cesearean section. I noticed i am discharging a little more that normal but its clear. i have no nauseation , no anything just the small pains i was talking about. I have had gastro intestinal problems before , where i have had diarreha alot almost all the time. My mother has diabetes. and there are heart problems in thefamily. I am just wondering if someone might know what this could be or has any helpful information. I am still currently breastfeeding and havent started my period i just feel like i did before i was pregant with my daughter, like right before i would start my period is what i feel like now. Im thinking that maybe it could be my period trying to come back since i sporadically breastfeed and maybe my hormones are irregular. but i havent bled since that one occasion i just feel like i am menustrating... Any help would be appreciated... thanks :: :wink:
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:56 am

User avatar Sarah,
I don't think there's currently anything to worry about. You will just have to wait and see how your peroids go back to normal. Needless to say that sex should be protected otherwise you risk getting pregnant. If in the future new symptoms should arise then you should seek medical help.

Regards,

|