Question: abdominal pains

DJHP - Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:57 pm

i have been experiencing severe abdominal pains on my left side of my stomach just below the rib cage. I have also had severe chest and back pains. Has anyone experienced this or knows what may be the problem?
 smoosh - Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:35 am

my wife has been having stomach pains foe about 3 weeks now, she's 31 yrs. old and has had 2 c.t scans ,2 ultra sounds, upper g.i test, lower bowel series,and still the doctors can't find anything wrong. The pain comes and go's mostley with eating, but if she get stress out it occurs then also. The pain only last obout 30 sec. or so and it tends to not be in one place it was mostley on her right side between her hip and navel and now she has it on her left side as well, she has regular bowel movements, and her stool is fine also. she did read up on stress related symptoms and she believes it could be related to that.. loss of hair is another one of her symtoms. [/b]
 Catie-77 - Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:30 pm

smoosh, I am 13 and I have been having the same symptoms as your wife, except I have had vomiting also. I have had 2 ct scans, 1 ultrasound, and a whole lot of blood work and everything has came back normal. I am having another test on Monday that is called a Mickle Scan. (don't think that is how you spell it) Hopefully that will tell what is wrong. If you find out anything could you please post something. Thanks

|