News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: stomach Pains

Titus - Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:22 am

Good Afternoon. I have a serious ongoing problem with my stomach. I am bloated almost all the time. I experience sharp pains just under my ribcage and this travels through to my back as well as up my chest and down my left arm. I have alot of stomach cramps. The bloating is many situated just below the ribcage. I have had an ECG done which ruled out the pain coming from the heart. I have had a colonoscopy done as well as numerous scans and xrays. I suffer from constipation very often. Even when i don't have the sharp pains, my stomach is constantly sore. i very often have heartburn. I have tried many diets including extra fibre and no fibre at all(Wheat free and Gluten free products as well). I am not overweight. I seem to be in constant discomfort. please help me as i have tried so many doctors and so many remedies that have not worked or just worked temporarily. CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP :(
 anonbak - Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:22 pm

I recently started a new job, and have no doubt been under some self induced stress and anxiety. I immediately began feeling a bloated feeling in my stomach and an ache in the center area of my chest below my left ribs. (almost right where the stomach would be) The condition has left me with this dull ache, an extreme bloated feeling and more gas than i can ever remember, however I have trouble passing it. I just feel this constant gurgle, ache and general discomfort in that area. If anyone knows anything please help!!!!!!

PS don't ever google your symptoms!!! I did this and the horrible conditions that I read about have left me feeling even more anxiety

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here