News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Partially digsted stools

NomadKTF - Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:54 pm

Hello, I have been exeriancing minor headachs for the past coupple of months i have no ida if that ha snay conenction to this but for th epast 2-3 weeks on and off i have been having greenish, and most of the time partially digested stools. I first statd with on and off constipation for the fist week, that ha sfor the most part subsided, but the stools are stillc omming out half igestd in appearances. There is no abdomnial or stomach pain, no itching, and there are little red spots in the stools sometimes but they appear more to be food particals than blood but i cant really tel for surel.Te i have hadhave mild facial preassure and pain every so often- not sur eone again if this is related. I don't know if this is from dehydration or malnutrition , but i need to know if this hints to something more serious.
 NomadKTF - Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:57 pm

Posted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:54 am Post subject: Partially digsted stools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I have been experiancing minor headaches for the past coupple of months i have no idea if that has any conenction to this but for the past 2-3 weeks on and off i have been having greenish, and most of the time partially digested stools. It first started with on and off constipation for the first week, that has for the most part subsided, but the stools are still comming out half digestd in appearance. There is no abdomnial or stomach pain, no itching, and there are little red spots in the stools sometimes but they appear more to be food particals than blood but i cant really tell for sure.T Ii have had mild facial preassure and pain every so often- not sure once again if this is related. I don't know if this is from dehydration or malnutrition , but i need to know if this hints to something more serious.

-- corrected spelling errors, sorry i have a terrible keyboard and worse typing skills

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here