News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Constant Nausea!!!

fpv_gtp - Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:04 am

For over 6 weeks i have had constant nausea, becoming worse in the last month. I also have tenderness all around my abdo, more so round my stomach and gall bladder. The other syptom is light headnesses when i stand up from sitting and headacks more common in the last month. I have had a lot of test (blood, unrine, stool) aswel as a ultrasound. All have shown negitive except for a slightly low white cell count. I have been tested for infectious mononucleosis and gall stones both negitive. I have getting a liver funtion test soon but in the mean time could you please suggest anything that might be feesable, my thought could be an alsur somewhere. I am male, 17. Thanks for your time.
 cindy27 - Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:33 pm

Hi !!

I wrote the book with nausea. I have had every tests known to man. They have chalked it up to gastris and acid reflux. I would try eating smaller meals and taking tagament when you feel a episode coming on. Gas and Acid reflux and cause nausea. Ask your doctor about some nusea medicine. you can also try Emertrol, available at drug stores. eat low fat meals, drink water no sodas and try to excercise. this has hepled me and one day mine went away and again it will come back and last for 6 months or so and go away again. I think alot of it may be my head. i get anxious because i am afraid that i will have a attack and i think that makes it worse. i hope this helps

Cindy

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here