News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: What could be wrong with me

Portia - Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:03 pm

I have had the following symptoms which occur periodicaly sometimes lasting from an hour to several hours, night and day.

1. Abdominal pain, lower right quadrant, which can be severe and squeezing
2. nausea and sickness
3. weakness and close to fainting, I have passed out a couple of times when this is about to happen my heart rate increases and I am struggling for breath
4. yellow stools
5. I have noticed I am also breathless.
When I have an episode I feel really sick.

what is going on ?
 negronaamor - Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:58 am

Over the last 3 months I have had theses symptoms: Joint pain, neck and back pain, nausea, vomiting, diahrrea, fatigue and depression and they are all getting worse. Now I have noticed with the pain in my ear and neck that there is a hole in my right tonsil and 2 red bumps on the right back of my throat, all my blood tests came back normal and now am just waiting for x-ray review tommorrow! Help?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here