Question: female with blood in bowels.

white car - Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:31 pm

I don't exactly know if I'm posting this in the correct place so yeah help me please .

Well, I am a female and I am 17 years old. And I have recently been seeing large amounts of blood in my bowel movements. It's only been 2 or 3 of them in the last 12 days, I have had some blood in them before, but not as much as this. This time, it is bright red. If I do have some blood, it's usally just a streak of it. Is it possible that my boyfriend might of popped a vein something during anal sex? Because this all started after we had, more painfull then usuali, anal sex. If not, What else could it be?
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:36 pm

Anal sex can cause severe damage to the rectum and fissure formation. It also causes widespread infection and the results is severe blood loss.

The possibility of having haemorrhoid or pre existing rectal condition is not remote, under any condition you have to avoid any practices that would aggravate your condition.

You have to consult your doctor for proper immediate management.

|