News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: Continuous Nausea

Rachella - Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:29 am

Hello! I have a rather self-concerned inquiry. For the past few days, (4-5), I have been experiencing random bouts of nausea. None of them have been accompanied by actual vomiting, though, sometimes I wish they do. :( It would probably make me feel better. I've tried pepto bismol, and mylanta. Just today I experienced some bad er, diarrhea. I've been concerned simply for the fact of how long this has been going on, as well as the fact medicines don't seem to work. Today's little episode occurred very very shortly after I took some mylanta, and then tried to enjoy some chocolate chip cookies with milk. I haven't touched them since.

Could anyone give me some advice/opinions? Is this enough of a situation to go see a doctor? Or is this just probably a minor illness? Anyone? Anyone? :wink:
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Feb 11, 2004 6:14 pm

User avatar I hope that you are feeling better and that your condition has been resolved smoothly. For more info on the causes of nausea please visit our nausea and vomiting page.

vomiting/index.htm" class="postlink">Click here!

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here