News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gastroenterology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gastroenterology Answers List

Forum Name: Gastroenterology Topics

Question: doctors please help 2 months of severe sickness

brandycable - Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:34 pm

for the past 2 months every time i eat, no matter if its a meal or just a cracker i get nauseous or vomit. EVERY TIME. my eating pattern hasnt changed but in 2 months i have gained 30 pounds. I have bad muscle aches and have trouble getting to sleep. I cannot eat without getting sick. Whether i eat or not i am nauseous all day long. please help if you have any ideas of what may be wrong with me > Please I am miserable.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Feb 13, 2004 2:55 pm

User avatar Please refer to this page for a list of possible causes to your nausea.
vomiting/vomiting1.htm" class="postlink">Click here!
One strong possibility is psychogenic. Have you sought direct medical advice?
 smiles4ever - Wed May 26, 2004 8:35 pm

dear brandy,
I truly sympathize with you as I have gone through the same symptoms for the past 3 years or so........it was finally diagnosed as "gastroparesis" please check it out!
-melanie

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here