Question: my stomach always hurts

karategirl - Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:24 pm

I have been feeling sick everyday for 3 years and i don't know what it could be. i've seen a few diffrent doctors and had a barrium x-ray and blood tests.I take a few gravos every day to help ease the pain and sometimes pepto-bismol. Most of the time the pain is after i eat and feels like a full stomach and when i try to burp its acid or i cant burp at all.It hurts everyday.I also am constantly having irregular bowel movements and some time i don't go for 5 days. My doctor couldent find anything that was wrong with me so he said it was anxiety and im seeing a phycologist, although i do suffer from fears of vomiting i don't think thats why i feel sick all the time.I usually have pain in my abdomonals and bloating.Im 13 and have been living with this for 3 years.does anyone know what this could be?
 Dorianne - Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:03 pm

Hello my niece is 8 years old and she is having severe stomach pains. Her pains started about 3 months ago and has not eased up since. She describes her pain as being on the lower left side of her abdomen and it feels like "burning and peircing" pains. She has every test imaginable and the GI doctor says she has IBS, acid reflux and lactose intolerant. The medications they have her on, pepcid, pepto, nexium, and levsin does nothing. She has missed several days of school because the pain is so intense. I need help please. I need to know if we are on the right track or if we should be looking for something else. Please someone, anyone respond. Thank you.

|