Question: absent menstral...ever!!!

buddysgirl2b - Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:14 am

when i was 16 i had exploratory surgury for lack of menstral. the dr. said i had under developed uterus and ovaries. i have NEVER had a menstral flow and am now 31yrs. old. when i was 16 my dr. gave me some pills that were to promote a menstral cycle, they turned my urine bright orange. since then i haven't been able to pursue for lack of insurance. i have had a brown discharge on my panties for as long as i can remember. i would like to have a baby but cannot. i've always had unprotected sex and fail to get pregnant. i have only been with 2 men and lost my virginity when i was 22. noone has been able to enlighten me with information on this. PLEASE, someone help!
 aalrshoes - Fri Nov 25, 2005 12:21 am

I have a condition call mrkh syndrome.
Basically its an underdeveloped uterine remnent. You can have variations. Check out a place called mrkhgrlls on the web and apply for membership, you may be in for a major wake up.

Enter mrkh syndrome in you search engine to get a gist of the possible situation.

Hope it helps.
 aalrshoes - Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:47 am

I hope my answer shed some light. Kinda wierd no medical professional answered. It may or not be this.

Hey medical professionals, do you know what mrkh syndrome is?

Too few do, and when people are diagnosed they are given sketchy explanations at the age of fifteen on up.
 buddysgirl2b - Sun Dec 04, 2005 10:51 am

I would like to thank you on the info of mrkh syndrome. Some of the symptoms, I have, but I feel completely normal. When I had my exploratory surgury; my dr. said I had underdeveloped female organs. However, nothing was missing and everything was normal. I'm beginning to wonder if she misinterpreted a small uterus for underdeveloped?!? I still have my video on the surgury and think I might take it to another dr. & have them take a look. I thank you once again from the depths of my heart. Also I am surprised no med. professional has answered.

|