Question: I am pregnant and bleeding heavily !? Please help

bell212 - Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:03 pm

I tested negative orginally on my pregnancy test I was too early taking it. But after waiting I tested positive on two seperate home pregnancy tests with faded lines Yesterday (20th)

I posted a comment on the 19th about asking if I could be pregnant. I AM !!!:)

BUT:(( I woke up this morning @ 7am with severe abdominal pain across my abdomen and in my lower back. I went to school and at 10am I went to the bathroom and noticed I was bleeding lightly. I started to panic because I believe according to my cycle I am about 2 weeks pregnant (time after conception)my last Menses was October 25/26th very light. 2 days max.

I immediately went to my girlfriend who was closest to where I was and laid on my back and called an OBGYN.

They told me that there is not a whole lot they can do but take a quantative blood test. which I had today at 2:00pm and so I am waiting lying as still as possible for (24 hours they told me) freaking out crying because I think I have lost this baby!?

I don't know what to do I am going crazy. Could this be an ectopic pregnancy? could I be miscarring or could this be a chemical pregnancy.

I have been bleeding since 10am this morning and now the blood is medium-heavy flowing slowly. And I have the worst cramping ever.

Any guidance or prayers would be much appreciated!
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Tue Nov 22, 2005 3:20 am

User avatar Unfortunatly, if you are miscarrying, there is not much that can be done to save the pregnancy, but, you may medical attention if the pregnancy does not expel completly.

It is possible that the pregnancy tests you took at home were false positives, and that this is just your period, however, I feel that if you got 2 positive pregnancy tests, then you are definatly pregnant, and should go to the emergency room to get checked out.

Im very sorry, and good luck.

|