Question: discharge

sc_cowgirl_2003 - Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:47 pm

My sister and I both have been experiencing a red, clumpy discharge for the past couple of weeks. We are concerned that it might be something serious, possibly genetic, because we both have this problem, my mother, however, has never had this problem. We are concerned and realize that we should get it checked out. We both know that we aren't pregnant and are fairly certain that we don't have any STD's. Please give of us an idea as to what we have because honestly I am too scared at this point to get myself checked out. Thank you for any information that you can provide us with.
 Dr. Russell M - Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:19 am

User avatar Hi!

And you don't think it could be an increased menstrual flow manifesting itself in the form of blood clots?

bill