Question: Question about birth control & ovulation

stephanygagnon - Mon Apr 26, 2004 7:12 pm

Hi, I'm a 15 years old girl and I've been on the pill for almost 1 year (10 months and a half actually.)
Well the problem is that I'm scared that I'm pregant.

Today, we are april 26th,and my last periods started on april 12th and they finished on sunday, april 18th, the day when I started my new package. (I'm a "sunday starter").
The thing is that I had sex on that day(sunday the 18th), and my boyfriend came into me, so I'm wondering if it's possible that I got pregnant since I took my pill at 9 in the morning and we had sex at 6 in the afternoon?

Thanks a lot and feel free to ask me questions if you don't understand my question...

-Stef-
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:08 pm

User avatar Dear Stephany,

i don't think it is possible for pregnancy to occur if intercourse occurs during or just after menstruation ends.

|