Question: what is wrong?

sexyred - Sun Feb 16, 2003 9:10 am

Hey wussup, im only 15 yrs. old and im wondering can u be pregnant by only having sex once, or maybe not even once, just one intercourse. lately it seems as if my stomach, has gotten bigger, but not really, im wondering wether im getting fatter or is there actualy a human growing inside of me. ive been going to the bathroom allot lately for the number two, so, im thinking maybe its just an upset stomach. also, i can also feel my stomach twitching at times. I try not to get fatigue sometimes. also my period usually comes on at the end of the month, its not time for this month, but im hoping it does come.
what do you think? :(

thanks allot and please write back.
 Dr. Safaa Mahmoud - Sun Feb 16, 2003 11:42 am

User avatar dear red, actually it is possible to get pregnant after one intercourse . however it is more likely to occur with females having regular menestrual cycles and if the intercourse happened within the days of ovulation which is day 15 from the first day of the last menestrual cycle adding 3 days before and after this date.however the symtoms you complain are not specific for getting pregnant as u said it might be just stomach troubles. so if your next menestrual cycle is delayed the most possible way to find out if you are pregnant or not is to start with urine test for prgnacy.try to be cool since stress might also delay ur period. 8)
good luck
 cutie pie - Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:15 pm

I am a 23-year-old female with regular periods. The past couple of months they have been running five day lengths. For feb. I came on the 28th of the month and went over to march. This has happened twice with me. That is how i found out i was pregnate I come on late and go to the next month, but does not get a cycle for that month. My husband and I do use the pull out method; could I be pregnant again?

|