News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Spotting abnormal bleeding

mrscanada01 - Tue May 04, 2004 2:38 pm

I had a question regarding abnormal spotting. I am a 24 year old Female with PCO my last menstration was Oct/03 which is normal for me. I recently have has spotting for approx 2 weeks now. Normally I would encounter heaving bleeding when my mentration comes after so long. I had my annual physical done in Feb/04 and pap came back clear should I worry and see my OBGYN or wait ti out?
 doctoroda - Mon May 10, 2004 3:42 am

Hello, I think you should seek the help of your OB-GYNEcologist. Long interval of menstruation is not normal, your have hormonal imbalances that's why you have these irregular menstruation. Your Gynecologist will determine which hormones are out of control or determine if you also have some problems with your ovary.Early consultation will lead to a very good result.

Rhodes[/url]

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here