Question: NABOTHIAN CYSTS, BLEEDING & DISCHARGE

WINDELLA - Sat Feb 11, 2006 8:24 pm

I AM 30 YR. OLD FEMALE EXPERIENCING HEAVY BLEEDING AND CLOTTING DURING INTERCOURSE (NOTHING ROUGH) LASTING SEVERAL DAYS AFTERWARDS. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR, AND A PAP TEST CONFIRMED A "GROWTH" ON OR NEAR MY CERVIX. I WAS THEN SENT TO HAVE A VAGINAL ULTRASOUND AND THE RESULT WAS NABOTHIAN CYSTS. I HAVE YET TO RETURN TO MY DR. BECAUSE I LOST MY MED. INSURANCE ( IN THE PROCESS OF OBTAINING COVERAGE). I HAVE 1 SEXUAL PARTNER, AND AM NOW CONCERNED BECAUSE I AM EXPERIENCING A WHITISH CREAMY DISCHARGE (NOT LIKE COTTAGE CHEESE) AND VERY STRONG ODORED, COULD THIS BE THE PUSS LIKE FLUID IN THE CYSTS RUPTURING? AND IF SO, WHY AM I BLEEDING SO HEAVILY, AND WHAT COULD BE THE CAUSE OF THIS? I AM RARELY SEXUALLY ACTIVE DUE TO THE BLEEDING, HAS BEEN A PROBLEM FOR AT LEAST 2 YRS. I AM NOT TAKING ANY MEDICATION, AND DO NOT HAVE ANY PAIN ASSOCIATED WITH THESE SYMPTOMS. I HAVE REGULAR HEAVY PERIODS AS WELL. PLEASE HELP!
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:31 am

User avatar I don't believe your symptoms are related to your Nabothian cysts.

Please do not use ALL-CAPS in your title or message. This is clearly stated in the forum rules.
 kymom - Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I have been having some odd things and wondering if this is what I have? I feel I have to urinate and then the palms of my hands and bottoms of my feet start to itch. I do go and urinate but feel like I'm about to pass out and start sweating profusely enought to soak my head and upper body and am really flushed. I then have hard pain in the center and lower stomach above pubic area. This usually lasts anywhere from 15 min to 1 1/2 hours and I break out in a rash all over my body. the rash starts to subside when the pain starts to alleviate. Next morning I also start bleeding. Could this be a cyst rupuring? I've had this happen about 6 times and each time is worse for pain and rash. I take synthroid 125 and metformin500.

|