Question: I your hymen suposed to hurt when you touch it?

bunnylove - Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:12 am

This is a continuation of the problem listed under "my vagina is weird", but is a somewhat different problem. I have been to see two different gynecologists and both of them say I look normal, so i'm just going to guess then that that thing is my hymen (or that they think it's my hymen) even though it doesent look like any picture I've seen, i'ts in the right place to be the hymen. My new question is, if that's my hymen, why does it hurt so much? I can't even touch it or go near it, thats how sensitive it is. My last visit to a gynecologist was yesturday and he told me I have vaginismus after doing a rather painful examination. he explained to me what it was but I am under the impression that pain is cuased when something tries to enter, so after something stops trying to enter does pain go away instantly? I asked him and he just kind of stood there and stroked his chin, becuase I was still feeling pain like I've torn something and continued to feel it for an hour or two afterwards. I just want to know, so please reply soon.
 bunnylove - Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:22 pm

Image

There, I made a picture for reference... I don't know about you but thats does not look normal to me[/img]

|