"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Question: please help . im so scared

Vexing Thoughts - Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:26 am

1. 17
2. male

HI. i was wondering if its possible to be pregnant, if yu fooled around without insertion of penis with only fingers. on a date say, " februrary 23", and then yu take a test on "februrary 25" and both of them say negative, and then your period comes on the 2nd of march. CAn yu still be positive. please keep in mind that the period was supposed to come on 2/14.

With the scenario given, i am very worried, because my girlfriend has been late on her period again. please help me. im very nervous and worried. am i being paranoid??
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:27 am

User avatar The onyl way it would be possible to be pregnant ith out actual intercourse is if you had soem semen on your finger, and inserted your finger into her vagina Even then, it would be unlikely, but possible. Testing for pregnancy 2 days after the incident is to soon for an accurate result, however, if she had her period then she is probably not pregnant.

I am concerned, however, because this is your second time posting here about pregnancy worries.I would highly reccomend that you and your girlfriend go to a family planning or talk to your councelor about safe sex, and concider going to a family planning for birth control. Even if you are not actually having sex, you are being intimate, and since you have concerns about pregnancy, I would suggest that you concider a birth control option to prevent these worries from occuring, or before an unwanted pregnancy occurs.