News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: pregnancy

rosemagic22 - Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:39 am

I had sex with my girlfriend during her last day of her period and the next day.This is the first time we had sex.After this she is having headache and fever.Would there any chance to be pregnant?She told me her ovum is releasing only on 13th or 14th day.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:07 am

User avatar The last day of her period ad the day after is probably not a fertile time for her, so pregnancy would be less likely. She also would not be experiencing symptoms of pregnancy yet, and I would attribute her symptoms to a cold or infection. However, it is always best to take a pregnancy test just in case if you are in doubt. You should wait at least 2 weeks to take the pregnancy test.
 rosemagic22 - Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:15 pm

Hai,
I had sex with my girlfriend on her second day of her period.I would like to know is there any chance of pregancy?would any health pob she face?

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here