Question: Lost condom - inside me?

ammgdt - Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:24 am

I am a 28 yr old female who recently had intercouse with my boyfriend. He has a rather large penis so we use the large size condoms. My question is he remained in me after orgasm and started to go limp and when he pulled out the condom was gone! We looked everywhere and my only conclusion was that it must be inside of me. Is this possible and what should i do? I feel no disscomfort or pain.
 Dr. Chan Lowe - Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:28 am

User avatar This is very possible. If you are unable to locate the condom with your fingers I would recommend that you see your doctor for an examination. Occasionally a speculum exam is needed to locate and retrieve the condom.

Not having it removed can cause irritation and increased risk of developing an infection due to this.

|