Question: yasmin

ioanna - Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:57 pm

Hello! Thanks for looking at my inquiry.
Several months ago I was prescribed 'Yasmin' by my physichian as a birth control pill. I am running out of my supply in the end of this week. I expect to have an insurance in 1-2 weeks but currently uninsured.
Here is my question. I found plenty of Yasmin on-line that can be purchased without prescription. I was wondering if its safe to buy from this on-line stores until I get the insurance and go to a doctor. I will really appreciate your answer. Probably you can even recommend a website of online drug store.
Thank you.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:15 am

User avatar Dear ioanna,
Thanks for posting at The Doctors Lounge. You should really keep away from websites that offer prescription drugs without the prescription. The problem is they are not bound to any form of strict regulation. Some of these sites have been reported to deliver expired or different products.
The Doctors Lounge is partnered with DrugStore. You can find Yasmin there but your prescription is required and will be collected at the time of delivery. They even provide a discount for your first non-insured prescription. Click on the link below to check our online pharmacy:

Online pharmacy

|