News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: yasmin

ioanna - Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:57 pm

Hello! Thanks for looking at my inquiry.
Several months ago I was prescribed 'Yasmin' by my physichian as a birth control pill. I am running out of my supply in the end of this week. I expect to have an insurance in 1-2 weeks but currently uninsured.
Here is my question. I found plenty of Yasmin on-line that can be purchased without prescription. I was wondering if its safe to buy from this on-line stores until I get the insurance and go to a doctor. I will really appreciate your answer. Probably you can even recommend a website of online drug store.
Thank you.
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:15 am

User avatar Dear ioanna,
Thanks for posting at The Doctors Lounge. You should really keep away from websites that offer prescription drugs without the prescription. The problem is they are not bound to any form of strict regulation. Some of these sites have been reported to deliver expired or different products.
The Doctors Lounge is partnered with DrugStore. You can find Yasmin there but your prescription is required and will be collected at the time of delivery. They even provide a discount for your first non-insured prescription. Click on the link below to check our online pharmacy:

Online pharmacy

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here