Question: AM I PREGNANT?

anjumol - Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:43 am

IAM 24 AGE A MARRIED WOMEN. NOW 4 MONTHS AFTER MY MARRIAGE. MY PERIOD IN FEBRUARY 2007 LMP FIRST DAY IS 10TH AND MARCH IS 16 TH AND NOW APRIL NO PERIOD TILL DAY. AM I PREGNANT? I FEEL BACK PAIN ALL TIMES. WHAT CAN I DO? please HELP.
 Nurse Executive - Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:51 pm

Anjumol,

If I understand your question correctly, your last menstrual period began March 16th. The range of normal time from period to period can be 22 to 40 days with some variation even beyond that. Your concern makes me think that perhaps your periods were more frequent in the past. Stress, even happy stress such as a new marriage, can cause one's period to be late or to "miss" a period. The pain in your back may or may not be related to your period being late. A late period is sometimes heavier than one that occurs earlier, and you may feel more symptoms such as back pain. Of course, there are numerous other possible reasons for back pain. Anytime during your childbearing years that you have unprotected intercourse, you can be pregnant, so no one can answer that for you without a test and / or examination. If you have not had a gynecological checkup for the last 12 months, I would encourage you to do so, and have your care provider answer all the questions you may have about this new time in your life. Also, if you have just began sexual activity, a gynecological appointment is in order for the same reasons. Good luck to you!

|