Question: Sex

rocketgirl29 - Wed May 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Hi, I'm 18 and was wondering if someone could help me. Is there a way to break my hymen before ever having sex? Because I want to break it now so that when I do have sex for the first time, it won't be too painful... I tried masturbating, and using tampons, and still it is impossible to break. Is it a bad idea to take a pair of scissors and cut it myself? Because I'm about to do that, because its bothering me that much.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Wed May 16, 2007 10:02 pm

User avatar Yes, it is a VERY bad idea to take scissors and cut your hymen. Infection from using unsterile scissors, bleeding, there are many, many reasons why this is a very bad idea.
Why does having your hymen intact bother you so much?
 rocketgirl29 - Wed May 16, 2007 10:10 pm

My hymen bothers me because I have a feeling it will not tear when I have sex for the first time... and if it doesn't tear, it will hurt alot, and how would the penis be able to enter all the way?

|