"The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Question: Loestrin24Fe continued period

jamieweaver21 - Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:45 pm

I have been having my period for a week and a half and I started getting it after starting it for a week and a half. Will I continue getting my period? Will it stop? I was on the patch for 4 months before switching, but I hadn't taken it for 2 months before I started on the Loestrin24Fe. What can I do?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:42 pm

User avatar I suspect your body is just adjusting to the change in hormonal contraceptives. But, get in touch with the doctor who prescribed it and let him/her know what is happening in case a change in prescription is needed.