Question: Paranoid?

Musings - Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:39 pm

I'm 19 and female. I'm a little bit worried about pregnancy. My boyfriend fingered me 3 months ago and I'm not sure if his fingers were clean. However, I HAVE had two periods and I've taken 4 pregnancy tests, all have come back negative.

However, my period for the month of July still has not arrived and I am a bit worried since it's into August. Saturday I had a streak of blood and Sunday a spot. I also had a spot today. I'm experiencing a booger like consistency with my vaginal discharge.

Not really tacky but squishy.. in long strings that can be rolled into a ball.

I have had no sexal activity for the last three months but I'm worried that somehow my fingers touched sperm outside at the mall or the metro (I'm freaking myself out with public masturbation stories) and then I checked for my period with my fingers and somehow something happened.

Am I just being overly paranoid?
 Musings - Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:14 pm

I'm sorry about this, however I couldn't figure out how to edit a message.

I would like to add that of the 4 pregnancy tests, 3 were definitively negative.

The 4th test, taken the AFTERNOON of the 3rd test. Like I took the 3rd test around noon and the 4th test around 5.

The 3rd test WAS negative. However, when I took the 4th test, I saw a faint second line as the pink was moving across the screen. However, it dissapeared in the blink of an eye and was very close to the first line. After three minutes, the test was negative. I even held it up to the light to see.

I did keep the test in the heat for 5 hours (from 12-5)

Could this be an evaporation line that I saw? If so, then I had 4 definitively negative tests. If my period doesn't officially start tomorrow, I may take another test, do you think this is wise? Or am I wasting my money?

|