Question: the pill and daylight savings time

jw20 - Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:16 pm

This may sound like a dumb question, but I take my pill everyday at 8a.m. but in the fall when we change the clocks back for daylight savings time should I start taking it at 7a.m. so it is technically at the same time everyday still? or should I continue to take it at 8 a.m. everyday? Thanks!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:24 pm

User avatar It is not necessary to be that precise with taking the pill. When the packaging says to take at the same time each day, that means every morning or every evening but a few hours difference is not a problem. If you miss a whole day, take it as soon as you remember even if that means taking two in one day.

|