Question: Can an ept be wrong?

Mightbprego21 - Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:34 am

ok so here is the deal I am a 21 yo female and on my 21st bday I got up and took an ept due to symptoms from the days before it came out positive and i followed all the directions and then 2 days later because I was unsre I took another one so I have 2 questions 1 how likely is it that 2 ept tests would have a false positive and do all women spot when they get pregnant?
 Mightbprego21 - Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:35 am

something I forgot to mention the second test also came out positive
 ThreePrinces - Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 pm

I think it's safe to assume you are pregnant. =) Congratulations!!

The best way to confirm is to go to the doctor and ask for a quanititative HCG. Good luck!
 ARMYGIRL - Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:21 am

MOST LIKELY YOUR PREGNANT EVEN IF THE LINES FAINT SOME WPMAN DO SPOT BUT TO MAKE SURE JUST GO TO A DOCTOR I WAS INDENIAL WITH MY PREGNANCY TESTS AND ALL 3 WHERE DIFFERENT BRANDS BUT THEY WERE ALL CORRECT

|