Question: Itching skin & Clitoris in wrong location

Ceruleasaurus - Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:49 pm

Firstly, Ive had mild to strongly itching skin on the outsides of my pubic area. Its been like this on and off for years. It never really goes away and washing more never helps. I've had to scratch in desperation, even though I know it wont make things any better. I highly doubt its and STD becasue I have NEVER been in any contact with men or anyone else aside from everyday hugs. I don't even share food or anything that would transmit any such possible germs.

That isnt all unfortunatly. Only over the last few weeks, my sexual stress has gone through the roof and nearely made me hyperventilate over simple things I find attractive. So being in my early 20's, i just now decided to try pleasing myself to reduce this tension. Much to my distress... I cannot seem to do more that be lightly aroused. I have attempted several times, but upon studying a helpful book from my wiser sister, and looking at diagrams, I discovered two things.
I have located my clitoris, and found I get little to no satisfaction more that making the nerves in my legs spasm...and its more annoying that "fun".

THe other thing seems to be, that my clitoris IS NOT WHERE IT SHOULD BE.
I checked dozens of times to make sure, but it is located BEHIND my urethra, not out in front. I'm afraid this "deformity" is part of the reason it may not work to help me feel sensations Im sadly craving as a woman with NO previous experience in anything sexual.

The closest I think I've ever been to acheiving what I'm looking for, is when I've woken up from a dream with a "new" and unusaul throbing sensation.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Sexual response, stimulation and orgasm vary greatly from one woman to another. It is a false assumption that inability to achieve an orgasm means there is something wrong. Sometimes it takes years to learn what works for you and it may only happen when you have found someone that you are committed to in a long-term relationship. So, don't despair.

But, in regards to your concern about your anatomy and placement of the clitoris. There is some variation here too but if you feel things aren't right it is time for a gynecological exam. You should discuss your concerns with a doctor who understands exactly how the female anatomy works. Chances are you are within the normal variation limits.

|