News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: colorless,odourless liquid coming from vagina

sarahjohn - Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:15 pm

Hello dr,

i have been getting water kinda a liquid out of the vagina. im married and sexually active. i have undergone a gynec checkup and a ultra sound last july 20th, just as a regular checkup. everything was reported normal.but my periods in august (15th of august) month was not normal. it was very very little bleeding that existed for five days. also, i had sex just 7 days before my periods. and now suddenly for the past 3 days, i notice this liquid coming out of my vagina, the whole day. it is colorless, odorless and i don't have any itching or pain. what cud it be? im very much worried and also i have been trying to get pregnant. help me pls.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 pm

User avatar Hello,
Your monthly cycle results in changing hormones and discharge is a common result. Without pain, odor or itching it is likely just this normal fluid that is part of your body's health. The discharge often changes with ovulation so you may find that you can predict your days of fertility based on these changes. Many women can once they tune into their bodies. Do not be concerned. This is what panty liners are for.

Best wishes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here