Question: Pollen the the Cervix

Luv_moi - Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:28 am

I went to a health clinic yesterday to get tested and the doctor told me i had a pollen in the beginning of my cervix and that i had to make an appointment to see my ob/gyn to take care of it. Please explain to me what a pollen is. Is it like cancer? And how serious is it? Will i be able to have children? I'm very scared.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:51 pm

I am not familiar with pollen in the cervix. Is it possible you misunderstood what the doctor saw. Perhaps it is an infection that just needs to be cleared up with an antimicrobial so the doctor would need to diagnose and prescribe. At any rate it is good to follow up on the recommendation. The chance of this harming you for future childbearing is extremely unlikely.

|