Question: Cramps and bleeding in early preg

user54321 - Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:25 am

I am bleeding (light flow) and now have cramps in early preg. When I was spotting a couple of days ago I went to the doc and had ultrasound. Everything seemed fine, baby had heart beat. What to do now?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:26 pm

All you can do is wait and see. If the baby is developing properly you could go on to have a normal pregnancy. If it is not, nothing you can do will stop a miscarriage from happening. So, take it easy, just to give your body every chance. It could go either way.

Try not to stress about it because that alters hormones and we don't know how this will affect pregnancy.

|