Question: Pregnancy and Dry Sex

thegirl91 - Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:19 pm

My boyfriend and I had dry sex, he was only wearing boxers, I was wearing underpants, and linen trousers. Pre-ejaculate did soak through his boxers because i felt it with my hand and saw it was wet, he did not ecjaculate, but then i gave him oral sex and he did ejaculate in my mouth, he then put his boxers back on and we started having dry sex again, so is there a possibility that a small amount of semen soaked through (as well as the already soaked through pre-ecjaculate) his boxers after i gave him oral sex? I am not sure if my fluids soaked through my underwear and linen trousers, or if his fluids soaked through my linen trousers and underwear. I was on my period, the 3rd day out of 5 days, using a tampon when this happened, what is the chance of pregnancy here? My trousers were not throughly wet, if anything a bit damp, can sperm travel through clothing? Could I get pregnant from this?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:43 pm

It is extremely unlikely you would be pregnant from the encounter you described. It requires penile penetration to deposit semen where it can travel to the cervix, resulting in fertilization, assuming you ovulated around that time. The fact that you were on your period further reduces your risk since you were not likely fertile then.

In the future I would recommend a reliable method of birth control since you may not always have the control to prevent penetration and the pre-ejcaculate can contain sperm so withdrawal is not a reliable method.

|