Question: Birth after tubal?

gueritasabrosa - Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:35 pm

I had a tubal ligation after 2 c-section births back in 1990. Is there any procedure you can recommend that would allow me to become pregnant again? Is a reversal possible? Is there any hope for me to ever have another child, or am I wasting too much emotional energy on this? PLEASE HELP!!
 drnasser - Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:06 pm

Dear Gueritasabrosa

Thanks for passing by The Doctors Lounge

Well tubal ligation is a surgery for getting your tubes tied and it stops the eggs going to the uterus and it prevents the sperm reaching the fallopian tube, and this type of surgery is directly effective

About the reversal is very hard, and it's expensive and not guaranteed
If you want to know if there is a possiblity to get pregnent which is a low percent then please visit your doctor or gynecologist and he will do some tests examination on you,
but I think it doesn't work always

Dr. Nasser

Obstetrics & Gynecology

|