Question: pain in the pelvic area with chest fluttering

mre29718 - Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:22 pm

I have been having this pain in my lower pelvic area for a while I was diagnosed last year with cysts on my ovaries and i figured that was where the pain was comming from but over the last week the pain has become more severe and I have also been having this jumping sensation well its actually more that a sensation i can actually see my chest jumping when this happens its on the left side of my chest right below my bra line its not painfull just more aggervation than anything is there any reason i should be concerned about this i have a doctors appointment on thursday
 John Kenyon, CNA - Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:04 pm

What you're experiencing is most likely muscule fasiculation (twitching or fluttering, coarse or fine fasiculation) and is fairly common in the general population. It will often begin in a certain location and just stay there, or sometimes occur in more than one location, but rarely many places at once. It should have no relationship to ovarian cysts or anything else, but simply occurs at random in most cases.

I hope this helps. Good luck to you.