Question: Pain in pelvis/leg after a Cervical Polyp

kitreed - Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:16 pm

On 3/13/09 I had a large cervical polyp removed. I bled for a couple of weeks. a pain started a couple days after the removal in my lower right pelvic.groin area. my right leg also started giving out and then the pain. I had an ultrasound done this past Friday and the tech said that maybe I had a pinched nerve due to the procedure. I drank a lot of water for the ultrasound but could not really feel it in my bladder. The tech said that I looked too comfortable, but I was full. In the last few days the pain has intensified and it is difficult to walk..my lower right pelvic area is tender when I touch it. it also hurts to bend forward sometimes..I have been running a fever, 99.9, though I never get fevers..I am not sure if this is something that I should get checked out, or if it is just a nerve that is causing the pain, and my leg giving out on me..I have almost fallen down due to the leg giving out. I have never had anything like this before, and am truly confused. Thank you..
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:52 pm

I would check this out with the doctor. It may or may not be related but any unusual symptoms following a medical procedure should be reported.

|