Question: Is it possible that Pre Cum can make me pregnant?

twiffany_amber - Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:15 am

Hi my name's Amber...23 yrs old. I've been waiting for my menstrual period to come out usually during the last week of the month. I forgot the last day or the first day I had during the month of March. I had sex last April 6th without protection. Then I had sex again on the 16th, no protection again. But the guy didn't cum inside me. He rubbed his cock then orgasm came out. He tried to put his cock in me but about 5 mins. only or less. So, is it possible that I can get pregnant if the guy had pre cum since it was his first time sex experience? If I'm pregnant, what should I do to abstain my pregnancy? I don't want to have a baby yet! Please help. Thanks
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat May 02, 2009 6:21 pm

It is possible to become pregnant from the pre-ejaculate since it can contain sperm. The likelihood is not great, but this is not considered a reliable form of birth control.

At this point, you should take a pregnancy test. It should be quite reliable now. It would also be too late for plan B emergency contraception. It is recommended you use that within the first 72 hours following intercourse.

If you are pregnant now, your only option would be abortion, keeping the baby or carrying and adopting it out. You would need to see your health care provider if you want information about abortion options.

Try to find a reliable birth control method you and your boyfriend can both be comfortable for the future so you won't have to worry about an unwanted pregnancy.

|