News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: way too wet during sex

sleepingcheshire - Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Dear Dr.,

This is embarrassing for me to try and explain. Recently my boyfriend of five months told me that he can't feel anything during sex because I'm way too wet, which is why he can't orgasm. He says he's not enjoying himself at all, which I feel terrible about.

I, on the other hand, am having a grand old time. I have so many orgasms I lose count. I even experience the "female ejaculation" phenomenon frequently.

I don't understand why my being so lubricated would cause him to lose sensation and not orgasm. For your information, he is 32 and taking 3mg Invega every other day and Zoloft every day. (I don't know the dosage of the Zoloft). I am 23 and not taking anything aside from the occasional naproxen for migraines. I thought it could be the drugs, but he says he's taken the Zoloft for 10 years, and in other relationships he had in that time before meeting me he climaxed fine. As far as I know, there's no "cure" for female ejaculation.

Please help. He insists it's something to do with me, but I can't wrap my head around it. I thought being so naturally lubricated was a good thing. Is there something we can do?

Thanks!
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:26 pm

User avatar Hello,
This seems very unlikely to be the cause of his problem. The fact that this works well for you is very positive and I see no reason for you to change anything. I would recommend that he see a urologist or family doctor to determine if it is medication or pyschologically caused. I have not known increased lubrication to interfere with a man's enjoyment of sex. Congratulations on your very successful experience. Most women would be quite envious of this. I do not advocate casual sex or infidelity but I can't help but think that another man would probably not have this complaint. It sounds like he is looking for a cause outside himself for an uncomfortable problem. I think he needs to take responsibility for finding out what is going on.

Good luck.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here