News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: can you get pregenant from precum under this condition?

hdawg123 - Thu May 28, 2009 11:15 pm

well basically what happened was that my girlfriend gave me oral sex but i did not orgasm or ejaculate, i then had to tuck my penis back into my pants, i do not know if i got any prcum on my fingers. i then fingered her about a minute after. i urinated two times before she gave me oral sex which i read should clear out any sperm in the urthethra. can she get pregnant by this, by me having precum on my fingers? ive been worrying, she missed her period for 2 days now.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:16 pm

User avatar Hello,
For her to become pregnant under the circumstances you describe would be extremely unlikely. It is not unusual for a woman to be a little late getting her period, especially if she is stressed. If you did penetrate at some point, even without ejaculation, it is possible for her to become pregnant but from precum on your finger? Not likely.

Best wishes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here