Question: The Pill & My period?? Help??

yessica - Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:22 pm

How long should it take for my period to return after my last day of pills. I am going on vacation for the weekend, and don't want to start another set of pills if don't have to. I stopped my pills on sunday, and am hoping my period will have come and gone by thursday. Is this realistic? or should I just continue another set of pills? thank you
 alaaelfeky - Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:34 am

hi yessica
you have to tell us which kind of pills you are using, and whether or not it is possible you will be sexually active during the next couple of weeks.. some pills need to be taken continuously to be effective.. other types can be stopped for a week or so and then be resumed during the first week of your cycle....
so PLEASE send us more details so we could send you back more advise.. :idea:

|