Question: missed period?

amandarose - Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:04 pm

Hi, I started my pill on the 8th of January (1st day of period) I then had some spotting around the 27th or so of January. This spotting was not really that light, and it lasted about 8 days. It's Feb 14th now and I still haven't gotten my period. (I was expecting it around the 6th-8th of Feb or so) Was that 8 day "period" my menstruation for the month? Am I supposed to get my period only during the placebo pills? PLEASEEEEE reply soon.
 alaaelfeky - Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:24 am

hi amandarose.... :)
You seem to be worried about your missed period. :? .. the fact that you had a "light-moderate period" at about 19 days of begining the pills should reassure you that everything is ok...what i really would like to know is whether you are still on the pills or if you have stopped them...because this will help me tell you when to expect your next period...
and i think you will need to begin your pills on the fifth or sixth day of your cycle rather than the first day... to make your cycles about 26-27 days instead of 19 - 20..

|