News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: How soon after ovulation can you have pregnancy symptoms?

nicki198057 - Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Hello I ovulated 3 days ago July the 31st and today on the 2nd of August I am nauseated and throwing up...is it too soon to have pregnancy symptoms days after ovulation...or could I very well be experiencing pregnancy symptoms.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 pm

User avatar Hello,
Every person is different but it is very rare to experience pregnancy symptoms before the fourth week following ovulation. Perhaps you have picked up a virus.

Best wishes.
 nicki198057 - Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks....I am glad to hear that (the part about not being able to tell so soon not the part about the virus) i was little worrried. Now i am not . Thank you
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am

User avatar You are welcome. I hope you feel better soon.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here