News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Fingering Pregnancy

superxbats - Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:18 am

Hi, my bf fingered me.His pants were on and besides his hand being down my pants we were both fully clothed.I did not touch him at all and his hand was dry. Is pregnancy possible if he had masturbated 2 hours before hand and did not wash his hands? He touched many many things before touching me (as well as fingering me outside of my pants first which if there was anything on his hand would have wiped it off?).He said that he did not masturbate but I have an anxiety disorder and Im paranoid.I also began taking ZOloft and Xanex this month.Is it possible that antidepressants can be making my period late? I have sore breasts right now which is a common PMS symptom for me. Ive never heard of anyone becoming pregnant from dried sperm on a finger, everyone I asked says Im fine, but Id really appreciate your opinion.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:34 am

User avatar Hello,
It would not be possible for you to become pregnant as a result of the activity you have reported here. Almost all women have times in their lives when their periods are irregular so I would not be alarmed.

Good luck with the anxiety issues.
 superxbats - Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:34 pm

I have one more question.If my bf fingered me and there was a small amount of sperm on his finger, then that night I got my period and was heavy and lasted normal duration can I be pregnant? Ive heard women can get pregnant any time in their cycle but I don't see how its possible to conceive the day before your period starts.Isnt there no egg to fertilize at that time? My cycles are very long, lasting 33-39 days average.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 am

User avatar Hello,
Getting your period like that would be a sure indication that you are NOT pregnant.

Take care.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here