News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: two weeks before period due but got some symptoms

lilprincess88 - Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:02 am

hi its two weeks until i am due on my period, but have for the last few days had sore nipples but not breasts, a craving for milk, tired all the time and eating loads. Also have strong smelling urine and also a spot on my nipples which keeps leaking out white liquid. Could i be pregnant my boyfriend only has a 10 to 12% chance of children. Little bit worried?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 pm

User avatar Hello,
The symptoms you describe are typically the result of normal hormonal fluctuation. Thyroid, pituitary and ovaries all contribute to the way our bodies work and sometimes something is a little "off" and usually resolves on its own. This does not mean you could not be pregnant but at this point in your cycle I would not expect pregnancy signs to be apparent. Even if your boyfriend has a low sperm count, there is still a possibility of pregnancy so birth control would be recommended for peace of mind and family planning.

Best wishes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here