Question: yeast infections

Eby - Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:41 pm

Along with more than one period a month rectal bleeding and pain and the pian in my right side of my abdoman I have had alot of bladder and yeast infections lately. I would say in about the past 12 months I have had about 6to 10 bladder and yeast infections. Does anyone know whats going on??
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 pm

I'm sorry I can't say what is going on from the history alone. You will need to see a health care provider for a checkup including lab work. Many women do have a tendency to bladder infections and sometimes require a maintenance dose of antibiotics to keep them in check but it is important to determine if there is some underlying cause first.

Vaginal and rectal bleeding may or may not be associated. An exam with good history would be wise so write down to the best of your recollection exactly what you have experienced.

NLK - Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 pm

Hello I have taken plan B pill twice within a months time and I found that I am starting to get yeast infections from it. Is there any home remidies that I could take for it? Does soaking in epsom salt help with yeast?

|