News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: TTC, Pink vaginal discharge, cramps, high temp?

mdufty - Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:12 am

So, my husband and I have been trying to conceive for awhile now. I'm about 16 days past ovulation, and my period was due yesterday. On 6 days past ovulation I had some spotting going on, cramps, rise in temp, and such. Ever since then spotting stopped, but I still have the cramps and a temp that stays around 99.3. Today, I noticed some pink vaginal discharge that is like a creamy light pink color very light pink. Still have cramps, my breasts hurt, and such. I really don't know what to think with this discharge. At 13 days past ovulation i took a pregnancy test and it was negative. People said i may have took it early. Unsure, if I am pregnant. I'm clueless. What do I do?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 pm

User avatar Hello,
All of this is quite normal variation. I would repeat the pregnancy test in a week if you haven't had your period by then. Sometimes in the early days after conception, the hCG levels are not yet detectable on the test. While these are quite accurate in most cases, they are not 100%.

Good luck in your efforts to conceive.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here