News  |  Journals  |  Conferences  |  Blogs  |  Articles  |  Forums  |  Twitter   

Headlines:

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Gynecology Answers List

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: Can Mutual Masturbation Lead to Pregnancy In Real?

dripta2564 - Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:42 am

I have a serious problem docs!! Pls help me out..

On 4th november me and my girlfriend had mutual masterbation. During which i fingered her and there was no visible semen on my hand, but i could not remember if my hand had any contact with my genital(if touched, no visible amount was there).

Now after some days, my Gf said "is it possible to get pregnant that way??" bcoz she has a "very regular period" and 5 days is already over for that time, still no sign of period.

We are getting nervous on this fact if this can lead to a pregnancy, in reality is it possible?

Pls help me what to do...

Thanx 4 advance.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:47 pm

User avatar Hello,
There are many reasons for a woman to miss a period since hormones are always fluctuating. Most women miss a few here and there without being pregnant. Even stress can stop a woman's period, as well as over-exercising and being severely underweight such as with anorexia nervosa. It is not possible to become pregnant under the circumstances you describe. Sperm really must be placed inside the vagina - usually deep. Being a week late on her period she could take a pregnancy test for reassurance but based on what you report, it just would not happen.

Best wishes.

|

Check a doctor's response to similar questions

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

advertisement.gif (61x7 -- 0 bytes)

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us

Copyright © 2001-2010
Doctors Lounge.
All rights reserved.

Medical Reference:
Diseases | Symptoms
Drugs | Labs | Procedures
Software | Tutorials

Advertising
Links | Humor
Forum Archive
CME Articles

Privacy Statement
Terms & Conditions
Editorial Board
About us | Email

We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the HON Foundation. Click to verify.We subscribe to the HONcode principles.
Verify here